domenica 5 ottobre 2008

A strange, unsolicited and unusual English post


Dear Luca and Diego,

hi babies, how do you do? This is always an adoring Eileen writing, don't be afraid! To be honest I only tried to change my posting language so that I can show you my own skills with the "language of Rock'n'Roll". I thought it can be a really funny thing to write something also in English sometimes, as you are hopely every day closer to your deserved trip to Liverpool.

Are you both enough sure to be able to read, speak or understand a correct local English speech? I really hope so for you, but if you still have some doubt maybe I can help you to review your language. I should be very glad of this, as I've already been gladly giving English lessons to a lot of young students for at least ten years, since when I got my accountant diploma.

My friendly, sweet, nice and golden brothers please smile as much as you can and always carry on with your fantastic rocking lives!

Bye bye, see you later on this website, and meanwhile please keep close to your hearts my best kisses and hugs.

Smack! Smack and a further Smack once again!!!

A truly and always yours,

Eileen

P.S.: I'm sorry for you guys, I won't translate in our native tongue my latest post written above for you. You personally have to do this!

2nd P.S.: Fainello Bros, may you be forever "alive and kicking" like Simple Minds used to sing!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento